Your First Visit
Welcome to PerfomanceRehab Physical Therapy
Our practice is dedicated to helping our patients identify the cause of their pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow them to return to normal activities pain-free. To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today 603-881-9990.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information. Allergies
- Please call your insurance company directly to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card, a photo ID, and a physical therapy order from your physician.
- Bring appropriate clothes for the body part being treated. (i.e. shorts for knee, tank top for shoulder)
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- Our staff will greet you and assist with insurance.
- During the evaluation, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated.
- Your therapist will discuss recommendations and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist.
- Results of your exam will be sent to the referring physician.
- If you have any questions at anytime, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
Patient Info Form